- We seek to glorify the Lord through the gift of hospitality and bless the church and community with our services.
- We welcome your input and suggestions, and solicit your prayerful support.
- Successful events start with early planning. Whether your event is ministry-related or a social function, our staff looks forward to assisting you with all your catering needs.
The Pearce Food Service Ministry has volunteer openings available. There’s something cooking daily!
Our current, ongoing food service events that support family, friends, community, and co-workers in “corner conversations” are:
- Pearce 4 Kids Meals & Snacks (weekdays)
- Pearce Savory Suppers (fall and winter)
- Pearce Christmas & Easter Brunch and Special Receptions
- Pearce Mission Trip Fundraising Events
- Pearce Sportsmen’s Events
- Common Grounds Café
- Pearce Food Cupboard
- Pearce Thanksgiving Food Basket Ministry
- Wedding Receptions & Rehearsal Dinners
- Life Event Receptions
- Memorial Dinners
- Roberts Wesleyan College/Northeastern Seminary Events
- Community Special Events (like Aurora House annual “Baskets and Brunch”)
A Note About Catering Services
- This catering package is not exclusive!
- The menu items listed on the following pages are considered our standard items.
- Our culinary staff like to get creative with menus!
- If you have a taste for something you do not see listed here, call our Catering Department and we will be happy to work with you to create a specialized menu for your event.
If you would like get involved in ministry through hospitality
Simply call or email our Catering Department Staff.
Telephone: 585.594-9488 ext. 205
James Heeks | Director of Food Ministries
Susan Heeks | Assistant Director of Food Ministries