Pearce’s Maker Fun Factory VBS is one month away—June 26-29. Maker Fun Factory is a world where curious kids become hands-on inventors who discover they’re lovingly crafted by God. You can read more about what we’ll be doing at VBS at pearcechurch.org/vbs
Registration is filling up! If you haven’t picked up a child registration form yet, don’t wait. You can download the form below, or pick one up at the VBS kiosk in the Pearce atrium.
Child Registration Form (for children age 4 by December 1, 2017 through children going into 6th grade in the fall of 2017)
- Several station leader positions are open:
- Nursery Station Leader (leads the Bible story, games, crafts, and snack for children under the age of four)
- Bible Story Station Leader for pre-school (lead the Bible story for 4 & 5-year-olds)
- Games Station Leader for School Age (lead games for 1st-4th graders)
- Crew leaders are needed (one leader for every 4-6 kids). Crew Leaders stay with the same group of children throughout the week, leading them to various stations each morning.
- Not available the week of VBS? Perhaps you might be able to assist with some “behind-the-scenes” prep work, prior to VBS. Help will be needed with sorting, cutting, etc.
- If your time is limited, would you consider fulfilling one or more donation request items?
Volunteer opportunities, preparation help, and donation request needs are updated often, so please stop by the atrium kiosk each week to review new opportunities/needs and find out how you can help. Contact Krys Merriam, our VBS director at email@example.com or Pastor Kathy at Petteys_kathleen@pearcechurch.org with questions or interest.
VBS Decorating Work Nights: If you’re not available the week of VBS, perhaps you might be able to assist with some “behind-the-scenes” prep work, prior to VBS. Everyone is welcome to help assemble decorations for VBS Maker Fun Factory. Several work nights have been scheduled; each of these work nights will run from 6-8:30pm in Room 251:
- Tuesday & Wednesday, May 30 & 31
- Monday & Wednesday, June 5 & 7
- Monday & Tuesday, June 12 & 13
If you have any questions regarding these work nights, you may contact Jessie Keim at firstname.lastname@example.org.