Food Service Ministry
The Pearce Food Service Ministry has something cooking daily!
Our current, ongoing food service events that support family, friends, community, and co-workers in “corner conversations” are:
- Pearce 4 Kids Meals & Snacks (weekdays)
- Pearce Savory Suppers (fall and winter)
- Pearce Christmas & Easter Brunch and Special Receptions
- Pearce Mission Trip Fundraising Events
- Pearce Sportsmen’s Events
- Common Grounds Café
- Pearce Food Cupboard
- Pearce Thanksgiving Food Basket Ministry
- Wedding Receptions & Rehearsal Dinners
- Life Event Receptions
- Memorial Dinners
- Roberts Wesleyan College & Northeastern Seminary Events
- Community Special Events (like Aurora House annual “Baskets and Brunch”)
If you would like get involved in ministry through hospitality, contact Jim Heeks at email@example.com. You are the key ingredient in this volunteer-based ministry…let’s get cooking!
Savory Suppers (Wednesday Community Dinners)
Fall session runs September 14-October 26.
Winter session runs January 11-February 22. Click here for menu and registration information.
$7 per person, pre-reserve by 6pm Monday prior ($7.50 at-the-door)
$4 for children ages 5-11
FREE for children age 4 and under (donations accepted)