|Sun. Bible Fellowships||Women’s Bible Study||Wed. Evening Classes|
The Direction for Men’s Ministry at Pearce takes place primarily from two leadership teams.
- A team led by Norm Everett provides direction for men’s discipleship groups, one-on-one mentoring, Wednesday evening studies, and service/work opportunities.
- A second team, known as the “Sportsmen’s Group,” supports the annual sportsmen’s dinner. The event typically brings out around 300 men and women to a meal with a focus on sports opportunities in nature. God’s creation becomes the central theme. This leadership team also assists in various other large group events, such as barbeque chicken dinners.
A leadership team is facilitated by Pastor Kathy.
- Morning Moms (during the school year) on Fridays at 9:30 a.m. provides support for mothers who may be stressed with the responsibility of caring for their preschooler. Child care is provided and time for sharing, prayer, and Bible study encourages each mom.
- Kids’ Gym takes place on Wednesday mornings at 10:00. Games for Toddlers and Preschoolers and their Care Givers.
- A variety of women’s Bible studies are provided.
- The annual “Women of Faith” conference is supported by many of the Pearce women.
Enjoy the God who loves you more than you ever dreamed possible. He will take your breath away!
In the context of a large attendance in worship services, it is especially important for adults to make friendship connections. Our Adult Bible Fellowships (ABFs) meet on Sunday mornings. The emphasis is on the fellowship or connecting aspect and the practical application of God’s Word.
The attendance of ABFs range from 5 or 6 to around 30 adults. Each group is led by a teacher and typically provides time for refreshments, conversation, prayer for one another and a lesson from the Bible.
There are currently 25 home Bible study groups meeting at various times and days. These groups provide opportunity to discuss the applications of God’s Word, for fellowship, and for prayer support.