Our Global Missions
Free Methodist Missions (www.fmwm.org)
- Missionaries Support – Delia Nüesch-Olver, Chris and Yuko Wilkins, Jack Munos, Lynette and Josef Sykora, Rick and Cookie Ireland, JR & Becky Crouse
- Clear Blue Water Project – Drilling of fresh water wells in developing countries. (www.clearblueproject.com)
- Haiti Rebuilding Support (www.helphaitiheal.org) – teams and finances
- International Child Care – support a child @ $25.00 a month (www.childcareministries.org)
- Hope Africa University – Free Methodist University located in Bujumbura, Burundi (www.hopeafricauniversity.org)
- Buenos Aires, Argentina Partnership – teams and finances
- Al & Stacy Anderson – (Click here to view their BLOG) Young Life European regional director
- Compassion International – FM student Olive Kamurera (Kenya University) scholarship and child sponsorship @ $38 per month (www.compassion.com)
- Moscow and Novgorod ministries (Click here for more info)(summer Pearce connection)
Financial Support Plan
- Pearce Mission Budget @ $66,000 provides partial funding for nine missionaries, for the Pearce Mission House, and provides funding for the November Mission Conference
- Designated Gifts – In addition to the committed budget support many individuals from Pearce designate funds for the support of missionaries and mission projects.
- Mission Garage Sale – In April of each year funds for missions are raised through the sale of donated “garage sale” items. Between 60 and 70 thousand dollars has been raised over the last six years.