Pearce Memorial Church exists to make fully devoted disciples of Jesus Christ.
To engage our time in the timeless Story.
To reach out and win others to Jesus Christ.
To stimulate growth toward Christian Maturity.
To commission every Christian in gift-based ministry.
To lead the ministry with an equipped staff and board.
To support the ministry with adequate money, buildings, and equipment.
Our Core Values
- People were made to worship God. At the heart of all we do is the worship of God, for He is why we are.
- God’s holiness calls for personal and community integrity. Our accountability before God and with one another carries into all facets of life.
- We are optimistic that people can change through God’s influence. No one is too broken to find healing and forgiveness.
- Christians mature best in small groups. Small groups are the building blocks of our community, the place of nurture and care.
- Organization must never proceed at the expense of persons or families. We protect time and relationships, always treating one another with respect.
- Ministering in teams is preferable to ministering alone. Women, men, all ages, all races, all cultural backgrounds, all with different gifts, bring a special uniqueness to the job of ministering together.
- We are members of the Free Methodist ministry network. We multiply our ministry beyond the sum of our parts to reach the world.
- We seek a participative style of leadership. The church is not just the staff or the board.
- The board keeps track with our mission. The staff equips and empowers the congregation for ministry. The congregation reaches out in ministry to the world.