Beginning the weekend of July 29/30, we’ll begin “Jesus Speaks to My Generation,” a series of messages to help us better understand the five generations of adults presently worshiping at Pearce. Pastors representing those generations will share what they think Jesus would say to their generation.
- July 29/30: “Jesus Speaks to the Silent Generation: Be!” from Ecclesiastes 12:1-5 and Galatians 6:7-10 with Bishop Emeritus Richard Snyder
- August 5/6: “Jesus Speaks to Baby Boomers” from Isaiah 41:1-16 with Dr. Doug Cullum
- August 12/13: “Jesus Speaks to Generation X: Change Is in the Air!” from Matthew 1:18-25, 13:53-57 with Rev. Greg Harp
- August 19/20: “Jesus Speaks to Millennials: What’s It to You?” from John 21:9-25 with Dr. Allison Coventry
- August 26/27: “Jesus Speaks to Generation Z: I Want to Know What Love Is? Can You Show Me?” from 1 John 4:7-21 with Rev. Kayleigh Schumske