We find community in and through our Journey Groups, where we seek to live this out whether through a Sunday Class or a Small Group meeting during the week. You are invited to “Know, Grow, and Go” as we build life changing relationships with our God and one another! If you would like to find a group meeting during the week, contact Pastor Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Celebrate Recovery: We are excited to be offering a Celebrate Recovery small group here at Pearce. This small group is a Christ-centered, 12-step recovery program for anyone struggling with any hurt, habit, or hang-up. Celebrate Recovery is a safe place to find forgiveness, healing, and freedom from the issues that are controlling our lives. A small group for men meets on Monday evenings and a small group for women on Thursday evenings in Room 251. There’s still time to join—both groups will be open to new members through October 1 & 4. If you have questions or want to learn more, contact Pastor Bill at email@example.com. By the way, these small groups are just the beginning of Celebrate Recovery at Pearce. Our pastors will be preaching on different principles of “Celebrate Recovery” later this fall, leading up to our full launch in January. We’re excited about this life-changing ministry for our own church family, as well as the community.
- Sunday Morning Journey Groups, 10-10:50am at Pearce:
- Rick Kinde, facilitator; Friendship Center
- Bible Explorers: studying the book of Joshua and Joshua’s relevance to Christians (Bill Roushey, facilitator; Room 82)
- Son Seekers: studying Ephesians 4-6 and Titus, observing and applying God’s message to our lives through prayer, fellowship, and engaging conversations (Rod Bassett/James Kerwin, facilitators; Room 81)
- 20-somethings: centered around the book, Surprised by Hope by N.T. Wright; discussion will be grounded in the ideas of hope, heaven, and the mission of the church—outside reading is not required! (Matt Kerwin, facilitator; Loft B, teen area)
- “Follow,” a video series with Andy Stanley—a transformational journey through the gospels as Andy traces Jesus’ teaching on what it means to follow-and prepare to see your faith radically changed (Shelly Bliss, facilitator; Room 251)