- This event has passed.
Golden Heirs Luncheon
November 11, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 12:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until June 8, 2020
Adults 55 and over get together every month for a time of food and fellowship.
Meets at noon in the Friendship Center (2nd Monday)
Typical cost is $5/person. Check the NEUs each month for full details.
Contact: Alberta Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Speakers (tentative schedule):
- February 10: Tiffany Khamphoune, Campus Crusade for Christ – reaching international students for Christ on US campuses
- March 9: David Dunning, Chili Town Supervisor – answers the question, “What experiences have you had as a town supervisor?”
- April 13: Gary Newman (Carol) – Native American History in Upstate New York
- May 11: Mal Perry – stories from the farm days
- June 8: Golden Heirs picnic with Chris Wilkins (guitar/vocalist)