Join us for worship!
Welcome to Pearce Church! We're glad you found us and invite you to join us this weekend for worship. Before you visit, you may have some questions, so we've listed some FAQs below. If you have more questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pearce offers three weekend services:
- Saturday @ 5pm (this contemplative service meets in a smaller chapel in our building)
- Sunday @ 9am (this traditional service meets in our large Sanctuary)
- Sunday @ 11am (this contemporary service meets in our large Sanctuary)
Pearce is located in North Chili, NY right next to the campus of Roberts Wesleyan College. Our address is 4322 Buffalo Road.
We have two parking lots available, but we have spots saved just for visitors in the lot on Orchard Street (marked "Parking Lot A" on Roberts Wesleyan College signage).
You are always welcome to keep your children with you in the service. But, if you think they would prefer some time to play and explore, we offer nursery care for infants through age 5 during weekend services.
- Saturdays: follow the sign at the back of the chapel down to the nursery wing
- Sundays: follow the sign at the back of the Sanctuary down to the nursery wing
At Pearce, you'll find people wearing anything from jeans & t-shirts to suits & dresses. There is no dress code, just be yourself and be comfortable!
Each worship service typically lasts 50 minutes.
Pearce Church is a family of believers with a rich history of over 150 years of faithful service to Christ and His Kingdom. Several years ago, our former historian wrote a brief history of Pearce that you can read to learn how Pearce Church came to be.