Easter at Pearce Church
Good Friday, March 30, 7pm
- In our Good Friday Service, we will hear the seven last words of Jesus before His crucifixion. We invite you to join us for this solemn service of remembrance. Holy Communion will be served.
- Child care will not be available for the Good Friday Service.
Saturday, March 31, 5pm
- Pastor Roger will bring the message, "The Day Fear Died!" from Mark 16:1-8. This contemplative service is one of hope in the midst of darkness - we wait for Easter Sunday with expectancy.
- Journey Kids for kids 0-5 years old will be available in our nursery wing, located
downstairs. To have your little ones join us, enter Parmerter Chapel and follow the
signs for child care. Once downstairs, you can check your child in, and we will give you
a pager in case we need to reach you at anytime. See you there!
Easter Sunday, April 1
- 9am: Pastor Roger will bring the message, "The Day Fear Died!" from Mark 16:1-8. In this traditional service, the special music will feature a brass ensemble, choir, and hymns celebrating that Christ the Lord is risen today!*
- 11am: Pastor Roger will bring the message, "The Day Fear Died!" from Mark 16:1-8 for our contemporary service.*
- *9 & 11am: Journey Kids for 0-5-year-olds will be available in our nursery wing, which
is located downstairs. To have your little ones join us, head towards the sanctuary
and follow the signs downstairs to the nursery wing. Once there, you can check your
child in and we will give you a pager in case we need to reach you at anytime during
the service. Any questions, just ask a greeter or someone at the welcome desk, and
we’ll be happy to help! We can’t wait to celebrate Easter with your family!
- *9 & 11am: Kids K-6th grade are invited to worship with us in the service. To make sure
they have a great time celebrating Easter with us, we will provide Kid Bags, which are
located in wagons placed in the area at the back of the sanctuary. Just have your
children pick one up, and they’re all set to join us in the service for our Easter
10am Journey Kids (birth-6th grade)
- Journey Kids will take place at 10am for kids 0-6th grade. For our little ones, 0-5-year-olds, we invite them to join us in the nursery wing downstairs. Follow the signs to the
nursery wing, check your child in, and make sure to take a pager in case we need
to reach you at anytime. For your Elementary aged kiddos, follow the signs to
Parmerter Chapel, where they’re invited to join us for an Easter party! There will be a family photo booth, games, and an egg hunt with a twist. If you have any questions, ask one of our greeters or someone at
the welcome desk, and they’ll be happy to help! We hope your children will join us for
this awesome Easter Journey Kids!
10am Teen Small Groups (7th-12th grade)
- Teen Small Groups will take place at 10am for teens in 7th-12th grade upstairs in the
teen area. We hope your teens will join us in celebrating Easter!
10am Adult Journey Groups
- Journey Groups are a great place for adults to make some new friends, grow, and be needed (KNOW, GROW, GO). If you aren't a part of a Sunday Journey Group but would like to check them out, we would love for you to stop by and visit a group on Easter Sunday! Groups are held in our upper and lower education wings (right off of our atrium). There is a place for you!
We invite you to join us for an Easter breakfast in our Family Life Center (gym). Food will be served from 8-11am on Easter Sunday, April 1.
Cost: Tickets cost $6 per person, free for kids age 4 and under ($22 immediate family maximum). Purchase tickets at the Pearce reception desk during the week, before/after weekend worship services, or you can pay at the door.
Menu: Assorted Juices/Coffee/Decaf/Teas, Pastries and Sweets Table, Buttermilk Pancakes with Fruit Toppings, Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Sausage, Seasonal Fruit Cup
Invite your friends to join you for church on Easter weekend - share this on your FB page!