Pastor Roger has shared our fall plan for Sunday mornings, noting that our Saturday service will continue to meet as usual on Saturdays at 5pm. Now, we’d like to let you know what’s coming for our teen and kids’ ministries.
As a reminder, here is what Sunday mornings will look like, starting September 8.
- 9am Equip Study hour for adults, teens, and kids
- 10am Connect with coffee and conversation
- 10:30am Worship in the Sanctuary and Parmerter Chapel (these will be called our Sanctuary Service and Chapel Service)
Lydia Monroe, Sue Smout, and Abby Monroe (our Children’s Ministry leadership team) are excited to share what Journey Kids will look like this fall:
- Infants-24 months
- 9-11:45am Nursery Care
- Ages 2 & 3-4
- 9am Equip Study Group: Sunday school using Gospel Project curriculum (gospelproject.com/kids)
- 10:30am Nursery Care
- K-5th Grade
- 9am Equip Study Groups: Sunday school using Gospel Project curriculum (gospelproject.com/kids), including group worship time and age-level Bible teaching and activities.
- 9am Equip Study Group led by Celeste & Mark Donleavy–they led Parent Camp at our Mega Kids Camp VBS this year, and parents loved it so much, they requested a class.
- 9am Wednesdays: Kids Gym for preschoolers and their caregivers
- 9:30am Fridays: Morning Moms for moms with kids of all ages.
- Wednesday Night Kids Ministry is not scheduled at this time, but the team is actively discussing it and looking for leadership with the hopes of launching a program in January.
The Youth Ministry leadership team of Tom Corbett and Ally Turner is eager to announce what to expect with Journey Teens for students in middle school (grades 6-8) and high school (grades 9-12) in 2019-2020:
- 9am Sundays: Equip Study Groups, encouraging faith formation through Bible learning
- 7pm Tuesdays: Bible Quizzing, putting Bible knowledge into action
- 6:30pm Wednesdays: Youth Group, sharing the Gospel through relationships
As you can see, exciting things are happening at Pearce! We invite you to pray with us for our leaders and for those we hope to reach with the Good News of Jesus’ love.